Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Vom Vass

So when I lived in Jackson Hole I found this store called Vom Vass. It is a cooking store that has tons of different spices, different oils, different vinegars, ect ect ect....Its is amazing!
Anyways, All summer I have been going into the store whenever I had a day off I would go into the store and sample different kinds or everything. So the morning that I was leaving I decided to actually buy something. Which leads me to tell you that I am currently eating fresh french bread dipped in Pepone Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Waldburg Raspberry Balsamic.....pretty much one of the best snacks in the world.
This also added to my fabulous lunch yesterday that included toasted bread, roma tomatoes. fresh buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil, and Raspberry Balsamic Reduction.....This store is changing my life....
My next thing to try is baked Salmon marinated in Calamansi Balsamic (calamansi is some sort of fruity thing that is amazing) with thyme, rosemary and bay leaves....
This store is changing my life!

1 comment:

  1. This store sounds like SO much fun. I kind of want to spend lots of money on food and stuff to make it taste delicious right now . . . just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete