Saturday, September 11, 2010

...Boyfriend Jeans...

So the only jeans that I like are are American Eagle Boyfriend jeans and I ripped my last pair at the beginning of the summer. So of course I go straight to the nearest American Eagle to pick up my regular pair of jeans. But much to my dismay I looked around and couldn't see the Boyfriend Jeans anywhere! I calmly went to an employee and asked where I could find the boyfriend jeans. He proceeded to tell me that they longer carried them in their store. He smiled at me sadly as the realization sunk in and I started freaking out! After letting me freak out about my loss he informed that I could purchase them at some American Eagles just not theirs...who doesn't carry Boyfriend Jeans??? Everyone I know owns boyfriend jeans!
But anyways, after going to a few malls looking for my boyfriend jeans I am happy to say that I am sitting here typing this while wearing my Boyfriend jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment