Saturday, September 4, 2010

Crispy M&Ms...

So pretty much you shouldn't be surprised if most of my posts are about food....I have a thing with food...just saying...anyways

Crispy M&Ms are pretty much one of the best things ever invented and for some reason someone somewhere thought they could take them away from the US. This is supposed to be the place where dreams come true right What kind of dreams come true when they take away some of the best chocolate in the world? (I have also wondered this about DisneyLand, for some reason I was under the impression that the would have crispy M&Ms there since it is the happiest place on earth...but alas they did not)
But at this moment I am happily enjoying an oversized bag of Crispy M&Ms thanks to my sisters study abroad. I have been having thoughts of moving to London so I can enjoy my favorite treat....or at least have a little house there where once a year I can live and satisfy my craving.........

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog sammers! Crispy m&m's are pretty amazing, but I've found a new love for the prezel one's...just saying! I love you!

    ReplyDelete