Monday, September 20, 2010

Recycle Fashion Show

So me and two friends are is this class called Dress and Humanities. For one of the projects we had to use recycled material to make an outfit. After a few trials and misfires we came up with the idea to make  wedding dress out of coffee filters. Somewhere in the planning process I got volunteered to be the model...honestly I have no idea how this happened because I really did not want to be the one wearing this dress. But in the end I was the one wearing the dress (obviously) It ended up being really fun and I kinda pretty much looked awesome...just sayin...(you don't have to take my word for it, I will post them and prove it to you)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is beautiful! Great job! It was fun to see you this weekend and have you at our house. I'm glad you were able to come home for a minute! Don't stay away so long this time!

    ReplyDelete